Skip to main content

Food Services

Free Breakfast and Lunch

Due to an extension of federal funding through the USDA, all Hollister students will receive free breakfast and lunch for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year.  There is no need to send in money for breakfast or lunch this year.  Credits on accounts will be carried over to the 2022-23 school year.


     Meal Prices


  • K-12   $1.25
  • Adult $1.75
  • Extra Milk  $0.30


  • K-5   $2.15
  • 6-12  $2.45
  • Adult $3.25
  • Extra Milk $0.30


Online Payments

The Hollister R-V School District accepts online payments for school breakfast, lunch, and other fees.  For a full list of directions, click HERE.


USDA NonDiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender. 

Food Services Contact

Dustin Woods

Food Services Director


send message

Darla Hulland

High School Food Service Lead


send message

Stephanie Arcadipane

Middle School Food Service Lead


send message

Dawn Perez

Elementary School Food Service Lead


send message

Meranda Trinkle

Early Childhood Center Food Service Lead


send message